COGEU has organized the Central European Radiocommunication Days - Special, that took place in Bratislava, Slovakia, hosted by COGEU Partner TOWERCOM. [+details]
COGEU has been showcased in first edition of the Net-Tech Future Magazine, issued by the European Commission. [+details]
- COGEU was represented by IT at the RAS Cluster of the 10th Future Networks Concertation Meeting.
COGEU was represented in the Cambridge TV White Spaces Trial Summit, that took place in Cambridge, UK.
For more information check the Summit website.
- COGEU was presented at an FCT (Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia - Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology) workshop - Ciência 2012 - by Paulo Marques. Among the attendees were the Portuguese Prime Minister and the Minister for Education and Science.
- COGEU attended the Cambridge White Spaces Trial Policymaker Event organized by Adaptrum, Arqiva, BBC, BSkyB, BT, Cambridge Consultants, CRFS, Microsoft, Neul, Nokia, Samsung, Spectrum Bridge, TTP and Virgin Media. Paulo Marques provided an overview of COGEU work on Bavarian white spaces, with database demonstration.
- COGEU organized a Workshop on the Efficient Use of TV White Spaces in Europe on November 10th in Munich. [+ details]
- Participation in the SE43 Group Meeting - Rogério Dionísio (project COGEU) attended the 11th SE43 group meeting, in Lisbon, on September 19th, 2011. [+details]
- The following three deliverables are now available in the Deliverables section:
D2.2 - Policies to enable efficient spectrum sharing over TVWS at European level
D4.2 - Sensing algorithms for TVWS operation
D7.1 - Definition of test scenarios for the demonstrator
A paper entitled "TV White Spaces Maps Computation through Interference Analysis" was presented by IT at the Future Networks and Mobile Summit, in Warsaw, Poland.
A presentation entitled "COGEU project: Cognitive radio for an efficient sharing of TV white spaces in Europe" was given by Paulo Marques, at the 2011 Wireless Innovation Forum Conference on Communications Technology and Software Defined Radio, in Brussels, Belgium.
COGEU project presented its progress with a demonstration stand at the Future Network and Mobile Summit 2011
, in Warsaw, Poland. [+ details]
COGEU Project's presentation at COST TERRA Meeting
in Brussels, Belgium. [+ details]
- A paper entitled "Exploiting TV White Spaces in Europe: The COGEU Approach" was presented by IT at the IEEE Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks (DySPAN 2011), in Aachen, Germany.
- COGEU was represented by IT at the Future Networks 7th FP7 Concertation Meeting.
- COGEU Project was invited to present its regulatory implications at the COST TERRA meeting. [+details]
- COGEU submitted an opinion on cognitive radio to RSPG (Radio Spectrum Policy Group). [+details]
- IT, as Coordinator of COGEU, participated in a meeting with the Portuguese Regulator, Anacom, to discuss the national standing in relation to the Digital Dividend and cognitive radio. [+details]
IT, as Coordinator of COGEU, participated in the Workshop on Cognitive Radio Standards and Markets
COGEU has attended the ETSI RRS meeting in November 23-24 in Munich. COGEU project was presented by IRT and cooperation with ETSI has started.
Participation in SEAMCAT technical group (STG)
meeting and workshop, in Copenhagen, Denmark - Rogério Dionísio attended the 23rd STG plenary meeting, on October 4. The meeting was hosted by ECO - EuropeanCommunicationsOffice, Copenhagen, Denmark. [+details]
COGEU was presented by IT at the RAS Cluster of the 6th FP7 Concertation Meeting. The presentation, by Paulo Marques, was entitled "COGEU: Reference Model, System Requirements and Initial Measurements in TV White Spaces".
A paper entitled "Distributed Spectrum Allocation with the Cournot Competition" was presented at the 2010 European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO-2010), in Aalborg, Denmark, by PUT.
A joint overview paper on COGEU was presented in the Future Network and Mobile Summit 2010, in Florence, Italy, by IT.
The 3rd plenary meeting was organized by SIGINT SOLUTIONS and held in Limassol, Cyprus.
A paper entitled "QoS Support in Radio Resource Sharing with Cournot Competition" was presented at the 2nd International Workshop on Cognitive Information Processing (CIP-2010), in Elba Island, Italy, by PUT.
- COGEU Project was presented at the 24th meeting of the WWRF in Penang, Malaysia.
The 2nd plenary meeting was held at THALES premises, in Colombes, France.
The COGEU project was presented by PTIN in an internal workshop on wireless communications in by the operator in Aveiro, Portugal.
COGEU participated (through IT) in the IEEE P1900.6 plenary meeting in San Diego, California, providing a contribution to the IEEE P1900.6 standard: “defines the information exchange and data structures between spectrum sensors and the cognitive engine”
COGEU participated (through IT) in the
Cognitive Radio Work Group [Radio Environment Map Project (Geolocation Database)] of the Wireless Innovation Forum in San Diego, California.
COGEU was represented in the 4th meeting of CEPT SE43 by IRT, contributing to the document “Protection ratio measurements for cognitive radio systems using LTE technology against DVB-T reception".
A presentation on COGEU was done by TCD in a face to face meeting with Xilinx.
A demo on the COGEU concepts and framework was shown in the Re:Publics workshop in Dublin by TCD.
The COGEU project was presented by TCD in a face to face meeting with the Comission for Communications Regulation (Comreg) - the Irish regulator body.
COGEU Project has officially started.
The Kick-Off Meeting was held at IT - INSTITUTO DE TELECOMUNICAÇÕES premises, in Aveiro, Portugal.
was presented at the Future Networks 5th FP7 Concertation Meeting in Brussels, Belgium.
COGEU Project was presented at the Cognitive Radio – Technology & Regulation Workshop in Brussels, Belgium.
COGEU was represented in the 3rd meeting of CEPT SE43, which focused on the following topics: HNM, geolocation database, Protection Ratios, PMSE, by IRT.